Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Make Sure Your Employees Take Their Vacations

Many employees don't take all their vacation days. If they're not, both they and your business will suffer.

Why wouldn't an employee want to take the paid vacation you provide? In the current economy, many employees are afraid to take vacation because of how it might reflect opinions of their work performance. Many just don't have the available funds to go out of town.

It's up to you to make sure they know their job will be waiting for them when they return. After all, you need employees who stay fresh so they won't suffer from fatigue or burn-out.

If they're worried about spending the extra cash, let them know it's okay to try a stay-cation and work won't be calling to bug them just because they're home.

1 comment:

  1. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete